Thursday, March 31, 2011

Buried Alive & Reach The Sky - Split












This is a lesser known release by two very well known bands. Buried Alive's side is heavy as ever and sounds pretty similar to the "Death Of Your Perfect World" stuff. The quality is kinda weak, I apologize but these songs are exclusive to this release and still worth checking out. I didn't even have the Reach the Sky side of this split until today and I didn't really care previously because I've never been too big on this band. Their side is actually really catchy though. Fast-paced, retains the hardcore structure with some lighter vocals. I also believe these songs were on one of their full lengths but I wouldn't know.

Buried Alive
1. Another Day Closer To Death
2. Our Time Is At Hand

Reach The Sky
1. Let Us Be Damned
2. Stars Lead The Way

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment