Sunday, August 29, 2010

Die My Will - Self-titled


This is the self-titled EP by the Connecticut metalcore band, Die My Will. Even though this band seems to have a lot of hype over how great they used to be, they weren't very big. This EP is 8 songs of heavy metalcore with that 90's sound. They existed within the 90's and early 2000's. Another blog has a discography of their music (http://pathtomisery.blogspot.com/2009/03/die-my-will-discography.html) but I figured I'd post this so people could sample the music as a whole while not having to download the whole discography. I will post their split with Piecemeal once I am able to locate the Piecemeal side.

For fans of: Disembodied, Piecemeal,  Deadguy

1. Out of The Mouths Of Saviors
2. Endless Suffering
3. Tempered
4. Torn Away
5. Homunculus
6. 52
7. Man's Cry
8. Outro

Myspace
Website
Download

No comments:

Post a Comment