Monday, August 30, 2010

Connecticut Hardcore MCMXCIX - The Division Has Begun













This is a compilation put together in 1999 of 5 Connecticut bands. You'll probably recognize Death Threat and 100 Demons who both have exclusive tracks on this compilation. Fear Tomorrow is what Follow Through became and what Living Hell used to be. I don't know much about Mans Ruin other than the vocalist is featured on the Death Threat track and you can check out Divided By Hate through one of my previous posts.
*Yet again, I'm sorry about the DBH track. This one is ripped in wav. while the other songs aren't.

1. Death Threat - Forgiveness
2. Divided By Hate - Embers
3. Fear Tomorrow - The Wretched
4.  Mans Ruin - Better Off Dead
5. 100 Demons - Straight To Hell

Download

3 comments:

  1. Palehorse does a Mans Ruin cover I think. I always tried to find stuff by them but never could. Will download this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just listened to the whole thing. I think this 100 Demons song was just renamed "Hard Surprise" and put on the In the Eyes of the Lord album. I also thought the Divided by Hate song was by far the coolest song on here...now going to download that album haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI0DQx_urcE

    ReplyDelete