Friday, September 3, 2010

Drug Problem - Self-titled















Drug Problem is a sludgey powerviolence band from New Zealand. I was interested by the name and the album delivers. It's ten songs of short, dark powerviolence. The songs tie in seamlessly with samples of people screaming and other various things. This record somewhat sounds like the soundtrack of a murder, I'm into it.

For fans of: Crossed Out, Infest, Noothgrush.

1. Sexually Transmitted Text Message
2. Cottage Cheese Facelift
3. Wearing Your Wife's Dressing Gown
4. Mermaid In Manhole
5. Fanny Fish Bag
6. If I Had Arms I'd Kill Myself
7. (Charlton Heston) A Man Of The Image
8. The Towering Wall
9. Where's Your Sister Tonight?
10. Your Dad's Cumming

Download

1 comment:

  1. Hey I put this out as an LP, word up.

    http://diseasedaudio.storenvy.com/products/256598-drug-problem-s-t-lp

    ReplyDelete